Pharmaceutical Job in Bethesda, Maryland : MD
Looking for Pharmaceutical Jobs? See currently available Pharmaceutical job openings on pharmaceutical.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
pharmaceutical.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any pharmaceutical job . We provide job resources for Pharmaceutical positions throughout the industry. pharmaceutical.jobs.net also provides Pharmaceutical jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Pharmaceutical by either city or state.
pharmaceutical.jobs.net is a pharmaceutical job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Pharmaceutical jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your pharmaceutical job search on pharmaceutical.jobs.net today.
Sales Representative - Pharmaceutical (Primary Care - Specialty & Entry Level Openings)
Sales Representative - Pharmaceutical (Primary Care - Specialty & Entry Level Openings) Job Description
Sales Representative - Pharmaceutical (Primary Care - Specialty & Entry level openings)
Our company and our many Pharmaceutical Sales Representatives connect patient care with new pharmaceutical and healthcare innovations to make life better for people around the United States. We are a pharmaceutical healthcare leader and looking to add to our Pharmaceutical Sales Rep team as we get ready for 2 major product launches. Our Pharmaceutical Sales Reps bring life-changing healthcare products to those who need them, improve the understanding and management of disease, as well as providing quality healthcare to give back to our communities. We give our best efforts to detail physician customers and other healthcare professionals, and we put people first. We’re looking for quality sales professionals to join our Pharmaceutical Sales Rep team who are determined to make life better for patients.
If you hired to join our Pharmaceutical Sales Rep teams you will be responsible for developing relationships with all practicing primary care physicians and some specialty physicians who are influencers of treatment for the diseases states represented in one of our product portfolios. Each pharmaceutical representative will also be responsible for selling the product portfolio in key hospital accounts: including interactions with attending physicians, nurses, clinical educators, internal medicine residents, and important healthcare office management professionals. All pharmaceutical representatives will build relationships with these key customers to increase our company's ability to drive adoption of our new and existing therapies as well as innovative pharmaceutical products.
- Identify and develop business relationships with key customers, state and local advocacy groups, teaching institutions, key influencers/prescribers, and managed care organizations and establish oneself as a true expert and resource.
- Develop deep professional/industry knowledge in multiple disease states represented in our product portfolios including knowledge of competitive products.
- Implement/drive brand value messages and interventions to exceed customer needs and assist with product training, reimbursement, and distribution via alternate channels where applicable.
- Ability to engage in an active dialogue with physicians on complex subjects and influence the use of the products.
- Effective selling of multiple products on a single call.
- Maintain all industry healthcare credentials as well as industry certifications.
- Work across different account levels: with hospitals, department chiefs, nurses, certified diabetes educators, and allied medical professionals.
- Effective account management as it relates to meeting and exceeding targeting/message/frequency/programs.
- Operate with high integrity and comply with all company policies and procedures
Bethesda Pharmaceutical Job
Sales Representative - Pharmaceutical (Primary Care - Specialty & Entry Level Openings) Job Requirements
- Some sales experience or be able to demonstrate sales ability
- Valid driver’s license and acceptable driving record
- Live within territory or within 30 miles of territory boundaries
- Some knowledge or understanding of the pharmaceutical industry
- Basic knowledge of managed care
- An above average scientific background
- Must maintain or acquire industry certifications and/or hospital credentials
- Demonstrated business acumen
- Demonstrated success in influence and negotiation skills
- Excellent communication/coordination/interpersonal Skills
- Documented leadership ability
- Demonstrated ability to learn, apply and communicate technical/scientific knowledge
- Professional Certification or License if required by a specific state
- Completion of the Pre-Employment Screen (PES)
- Qualified candidates must be legally authorized to be employed in the United States.
Send us your resume for immediate consideration. All applications will be reviewed. If we are interested in pursuing an interview with you a Human Resource rep will contact you for more information. Interviews will be taken place immediately for all current openings.
We do not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.